Gupta Media was founded 20 years ago on the idea that advertising could create huge leverage in our client's business. Our early work was focused on the entertainment industry, specifically live events (Boston Calling, among others) and recorded music (Sony Music, Universal Music & Disney are all clients). More recently, we have dramatically grown our work with big brands (Amazon, Fender) and cult/challenger brands (Island Creek Oysters, Walden Local). We have a global client base with a growing local roster.
Gupta Media is seeking a Traffic Manager to play a vital role on our Agency Ops Team. Working across Media, Creative and Finance, this role will assist in the management and implementation of digital media campaigns including workflow coordination, creative asset management, project timelines, and invoicing.
If you live your life in color-coded calendars, to-do lists, and budgets and thrive in a team-based, fast paced environment, we want to hear from you.
What you'll do:
- Responsible for trafficking inbound campaign requests, coordinating necessary team resources and prioritizing projects in the queue to meet deadlines and stakeholder expectations.
- Manage workflow with internal teams and external clients to ensure all necessary briefs, campaign materials and creative assets are received and distributed correctly.
- Proactively collaborate with Media and Creative teams to ensure all action items are accomplished in a timely manner, troubleshoot and resolve issues as needed, taking each project through to finish.
- Coordinate with Media to source and manage influencers across social platforms.
- Review all creative assets to meet technical specifications and QA to ensure quality delivery.
- Participate in client calls and keep track of upcoming projects, needs, and opportunities.
- Coordinate budgeting and invoicing in partnership with Finance, tracking POs and link billable tasks within internal dashboard to ensure payments.
- Support internal team needs including meeting facilitation, reporting and training.
What you need:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 1+ years of agency experience, ideally with a focus on campaign management and digital media execution. Past internship experience in media will be considered.
- Understanding of paid media platforms and media/creative workflow.
- Exceptional attention to detail and relentless dedication to problem-solving.
- Thrive in collaborative, fast-paced environments with a proactive work approach.
- Highly organized, detail oriented and able to work independently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with high level of responsiveness.
- Proficient in Excel or Google Sheets. Understanding of Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
At Gupta Media, we work hard every day to be better at all that we do. This commitment extends to being better at fostering a diverse and inclusive community that encourages and respects a myriad of backgrounds, experiences and ideas. Join us, and help us make ourselves better.
Gupta Media is an office-first (with flexibility) organization and we are excited to have our team working together again.
To apply, please submit a resume along with a quick note on why you are the perfect person for our team.