Gupta Media is looking for an IT Operations Manager to join our team to handle our day-to-day IT operations. If you love solving technical problems, have great attention to detail, and experience with both Windows & Mac machines, we want to talk to you.
Gupta Media was founded 20 years ago on the idea that advertising could create huge leverage in our clients’ business. Our early work was focused on the entertainment industry, specifically live events (Boston Calling, among others) and recorded music (Sony Music, Universal Music & Disney are all clients). More recently, we have dramatically grown our work with big brands (Amazon, Fender) and cult/challenger brands (Island Creek Oysters, Walden Local). We have a global client base with a growing local roster.
- Provide daily technical support for onsite & remote employees across Windows and Mac platforms.
- Management of Office 365 licensing, distribution groups & mailboxes.
- Set up and onboard new employee computers and accounts with appropriate software
- Maintain current knowledge of computer technology, recommending appropriate hardware and software for office operations.
- Install and configure computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners.
- Manage servers, storage, switches, routers, firewalls, wireless infrastructure, telephony systems, and telecommunication services.
- Ensure all systems are securely protected including management of anti-virus software at the user & company level, data backup management and performing preventive maintenance, identifying potential network problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, or related field
- 5+ years’ experience working with a complex computer network in a professional services work environment, agency preferred
- Expertise with Windows and Mac operating systems
- Expertise of Office 365 administration and Microsoft Teams
- Demonstrates strong problem solving, analytical, interpersonal, and ownership skills
- Knowledge of LAN and wireless networks
- Positive collaboration skills for work with various internal team members
- Technically proficient with strong organizational skills
At Gupta Media, we work hard every day to be better at all that we do — and that includes fostering a diverse and inclusive community that encourages and respects a broad range of backgrounds, experiences and ideas. Join us and help us find the next great idea.
Gupta Media is an office-first (with flexibility) organization and we are excited to have our team working together again.