Gupta Media is looking for a Senior Google Ads Specialist who is passionate about leveraging Google’s ads to drive growth for our clients’ businesses.
The ideal candidate has a wealth of experience in the Google Ads platform, with expertise in both strategy and optimization tactics for everything from Search to UAC to Shopping. We’re looking for an individual who is excited by the idea of new Betas and eager to learn the ins and outs of new products to deliver value to our clients.
In this role, you’ll be working closely with the media and strategy teams to raise the bar in our Google advertising strategy at all stages of our highest priority campaigns: conceiving, delivering, and measuring the impact of Google ads as a pivotal piece of any campaign.
The Senior Google Ads Specialist will sit in a client-facing role, while also working closely as a collaborative teammate with the analysts, strategists, and designers working on the day-to-day of a project.
About the Agency:
Gupta Media was founded 20 years ago on the idea that advertising could create huge leverage in our client's business. Our early work was focused on the entertainment industry, specifically live events (Boston Calling, among others) and recorded music (Sony Music, Universal Music & Disney are all clients). More recently, we have dramatically grown our work with big brands (Amazon, Fender) and cult/challenger brands (Island Creek Oysters, Walden Local). We have a global client base with a growing local roster.
What You’ll Do:
- You'll be tasked with strategizing our Google approach for our highest priority clients, working closely with analysts to determine the most effective Google ad types, targeting, creative, and more.
- Once campaigns are active, you’ll be helping to optimize campaigns and plan testing roadmaps to consistently iterate and improve upon our approach.
Why you should apply:
- The ability to learn from seasoned media executives is an amazing opportunity. We have a culture that prioritizes our people, growth, and opportunity.
- Harvard Business School has taught a case study about us (Gupta Media: Performance Marketing in the Age of Digital) as part of their first-year MBA program the last two years.
- If you love the thrill of the unknown, you’ll love the problems our clients call us with. In 2021, we helped reintroduce an enterprise-grade database company to the market, helped Dua Lipa bring joy to millions of fans through her livestream, and pitched to a company that wants to eliminate mosquitos.
Who You Are:
- Experience managing ROI-focused digital media campaigns;
- Deep interest in how macro trends (legislation, technology) influence the digital media landscape;
- Broad understanding of other forms of marketing (PR, social, email, SMS);
- The ability to create clarity around complex topics;
- Great presence and presentation skills;
- A sense of culture & trends;
- Comfortable with “hands-on” management of tasks, and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously. Agency life moves fast, and our clients have high expectations;
- High threshold for working in an ambiguous, fast paced start-up like environment – figuring it out and adapting as you go;
- Drive to innovate.
- 3+ years of experience working in digital advertising;
- Experience with Google Ads is required, with expertise in Google Search advertising. The ideal candidate will also have expertise in additional Google ad products, including but not limited to:
- Google Shopping
- Universal App Campaigns
- Track record of building and growing large paid media accounts;
- Strong analytical skills and technical competency using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements;
- Client facing experience.
At Gupta Media, we work hard every day to be better at all that we do — and that includes fostering a diverse and inclusive community that encourages and respects a broad range of backgrounds, experiences and ideas. Join us and help us find the next great idea.
Gupta Media is an office-first (with flexibility) organization and we are excited to have our team working together again.